The best part about having a birthday…PRESENTS!
Here’s a handful of different ways to wrap your pretty presents…
1. Mason Jar, perfect for a small article of clothing. Lid covered in washi tape, and tag is cut from a piece of scrapbook paper attached with twine.
2. Art paper instead of wrapping paper, wrapped with a satin ribbon and decorated with epoxy scrapbook stickers.
3. Corrugated take out box decorated with a washi tape pennant banner & satin bow.
4. Jewelry box with a doily and a piece of scrapbook paper. Decorated with a safety pin that is adorned with alphabet crafting beads and tied around the box with twine.
5. Unfinished bird house ornament, perfect for jewelry, with a crochet trim ribbon.
Tag is made from a piece of scrapbook paper & gold washi tape.
I heart custom wrapping made from different types of containers and materials…makes the present that much more special.
xo, LouisePin It