Spooktacular treat bags for your Halloween party this year…
[ Supplies ]
Sharpie or Marker
Pinking Sheers / Decorative Edge Scissor
[ Step 1 ]
Print the >> free << Treat Bag Template. Resize the file to the dimensions of your choice. Current size is approx. 4 in. H x 3 in. W x 1.375 in. D
I printed my templates on white construction paper and kraft paper. Feel free to print on whatever paper you like. But stay away from cardstock. It’s too thick and too difficult to fold.
[ Steps 2 - 6 ]
2. Cut out printed template
3. Cut a decorative edge at the top.
4. Fold along the dotted lines.
5. Write or draw something festive on the front of the bag.
6. Glue sides together & let glue set. ( Apply glue on side of template without the dotted lines. )
[ Step 7 ]
Fold all the corners of the bottom, inward. Almost like how you’d wrap a present.
[ Step 8 ]
Tape the bottom of the bag, from the inside. You can use glue, but it can take too long to set.
[ Step 9 ]
Fold bag flat, like a paper lunch bag.
* This is optional. I just like the details of the folded lines.
[ Step 10 ]
Fill with your favorite treats.
Display and enjoy!